Re: soft-fp patch: New functions for newer GCC

> The soft-fp code provides the functions to which GCC could generate calls
> when it was contributed in 1999.  Newer versions of GCC can generate calls
> to more soft-float functions, __unord* and __floatun*.

Can you give some more precise information about which GCC versions
generate the new calls and on which machines?  The only libc configurations
that use those variables and would be affected are powerpc --without-fpu,
from what I can see.  (Other configurations use the soft-fp macros in their
own entry points by other names, for whatever reason.)  The existing
powerpc --without-fpu configuration puts the old entry points in the
GLIBC_2.3.2 set.  To add these entry points to libc, they must be added to
a new version set for any configurations that will use them.

Thanks,
Roland