Re: ld-linux.so.2 cannot process libpthread.so.0

> I didn't build any libraries at all, just copied them from my host
> distribution to the target.  Same architecture so no cross compiler
> should be required.  Everything works fine in this respect except for
> libpthread.so.0.  I've got to admit its confusing to have two files of
> the same name in different locations in /lib.  This *should* work as
> all the diagnostic tools report 80386 compatibility.  Here is the
> output from eu-readelf...
>
> [mark@localhost log]$ eu-readelf -n /lib/libpthread.so.0
>
> Note segment of 32 bytes at offset 0x154:
>   Owner          Data size  Type
>   GNU                   16  VERSION
>     OS: Linux, ABI: 2.2.5
> [mark@localhost log]$ eu-readelf -n /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0
>
> Note segment of 32 bytes at offset 0x154:
>   Owner          Data size  Type
>   GNU                   16  VERSION
>     OS: Linux, ABI: 2.4.25
>
> I'm using kernel 2.6.11, so should be no problems here.

Is there any way to get more debug information out of ld-linux.so.2?
Specifically a reason why it rejects the contents of
/lib/tls/libpthread.so.0?  Can anyone point me to where I would find
the source code for ld-linux.so.2?  I have the source for glibc-2.3.4
but can't find the dynamic linker...

Mark