linux threads segfault

Hi,

Just wondered if I could get any information on this.  Since updating to a
distribution using the new Linux threading library we have seen segfaults
when exiting threads.

Full report issued here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1160057&group_id=10894&atid=110894

I noticed only recently that disabling exceptions appears to fix the thread
cancellation problems.  After investigating this some more I found comments
about pthread_cancels being converted into C++ exceptions and that it
needs to be prevented from unwinding past the current code boundary else
you'll get stack corruption (believe we are seeing corruption).  I tried the
recommened modification along the lines of below but this appears to make
no difference:

static void RecallTask()
{
   Message m;
   usleep(2000000);
}

static void *RecallTaskEntry(void *_this)
{
try
{
RecallTask ();
}
catch (...)
{
}
return 0;
}

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong (how would I go about fixing).
Sorry if this is the wrong list wasn't sure where to post, please can you CC me
on any replies.

Simon