Re: Defunct threads on Alpha with linuxthreads

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 05:22:53PM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> > > I know, and I did mention this, but I also did mention that some of the
> > > ev6 based boxes currently still do not work properly with 2.6 kernel's.
> >
> > That's your problem.  It does not mean you have the right to disturb
> > people with them.
> >

> Ah right ... I was wondering if this would be a case where I would be
> ignored, or a 'Uli gets his panties in a twist' case.

Nobody prevents you from debugging the problem yourself and fixing it.
Or hiring somebody to do that for you.
Or better yet debugging and fixing the 2.6 kernel problems on ev6.

You just shouldn't expect help with LinuxThreads debugging from upstream
libc maintainers, as LinuxThreads has been already removed from glibc
2.5 months ago.

	Jakub