Problem with adding profiler suppor to compiler

Hi.

First of all excuse me my bad english, i hope you'll be able to
understand my problem.

I working on adding profiler support to Functional Dylan on i386 Linux
and i got some problems which i don't know how to avoid or fix. FD
created shared library for every programm and small glue code which
runs main code from this shared library. Right now i patch codegen and
it produce calls to mcount on starting of every function but it don't
work as exepcted at runtime. When it starts it fill lowpc and highpc in
_gmonparam with, as i can understand, high and low addresses for
codepage and then checks that mcount was called from within this
limits. But loaded shared library with main code has completly
different mapping addresses and because of this all calls to profiler
ignored. What i can do with this to made it working? Thanks.

--
WBW
  serg kozhemyakin