Re: Question : SIGSEGV memset() from libc.so.6

[Irvin Tsang]
> Hi All,
> i am not the expert on gibc.  i don't know whether this question is
> too trivial or?  Please let me know whether the question is a valid
> one or it has been solved by some way?

I suspect the problem is in your program and not in glibc.  Unless you
can provide small example source demonstrating a bug in glibc, you
will not get much help fixing your application on this list.

(In addition to using gdb to find the bug, you might also want to
check out 'valgrind', which can pinpoint use of uninitialized
variables and lots of other memory related errors.)