Re: Problems building GLIB with NPTL

Eric Cartman wrote:
Take this somewhere else.  bootstrapping is nothing we care about.
Create some list for crosstool or similar stunts somewhere else.

I've already written Stephen Baker and advised him to post on the crossgcc mailing list.

Thanks to Ulrich for an excellent C library, and some very interesting
social and technical challenges :-)
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com