Re: Latest Glibc from CVS has segmentation problems.

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> writes:

> Stop trolling, libc is a critical part of the system, one shouldn't
> mess with such things unless one knows what one is doing.

Actually, I know exactly what I am doing.  And after several hours
more effort than it should have been, it is working fine.

But like Ulrich, you assume my application is illegitimate when you do
not even know what it is.

And I am not trolling; I am quite serious.  If I wanted to be told
"get it from your distribution vendor", I would not be using free
software in the first place.

 - Pat