This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: some more regex portability fixes
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Aharon Robbins <arnold at skeeve dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, beebe at math dot utah dot edu
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:32:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: some more regex portability fixes
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200402241015.i1OAFNPY032122@skeeve.com>
Aharon Robbins wrote:
> Hi. Here are some regex portability fixes, primarily from Nelson Beebe
> who likes to compile gawk with over 40 system+compiler combinations.
I've applied the patch but
~ some code didn't follow the coding conventions
~ the changelog entry format is wrong
~ the regcomp.c patch is missing
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â