This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: How to interpret __NEGATIVE_SIGN == "-" && __INT_N_SIGN_POSN== 0 ?!?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:50:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to interpret __NEGATIVE_SIGN == "-" && __INT_N_SIGN_POSN== 0 ?!?
- References: <4030B04C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Schwab wrote:
but, then, what should we do with the "-" returned for
It is ignored. (You could still need it for the other sign_posn
Ah, thanks! Therefore (I didn't tell you on purpose ;) in the
current libstdc++-v3 we are already doing the right thing!