This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC32 enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 2 of 5
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Mark Brown <bmark at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:13:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC32 enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 2 of 5
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <OFFC105BC0.53ACF486-ON86256E39.0071CB6E-86256E39.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steve Munroe wrote:
> Denis gave it to me to submit for IBM as an IBM contribution, so it can go
> under my name and FSF assignment form.
Then remove the mentioning of his name.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â