This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Does nptl build under RHEL 3 on ia64?
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:59:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Does nptl build under RHEL 3 on ia64?
- References: <20040209202608.GA17863@lucon.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:26:08PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Amost all ntpl tests failed under RHEL 3 on ia64. Has anyone built
> nptl on ia64?
How old? Certainly 2 weeks old CVS glibc passed all tests on ia64
(and of course older glibcs as well).