This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Collation Confusion
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: Daniel Yacob <yacob at geez dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 08 Feb 2004 13:39:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Collation Confusion
- References: <E1Apq9r-0001hl-EX@geez.org>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
> What am I missing? If this is indeed the way collation should
> occur, how can the collation statements above be modified to sort
> with "Aa" following "ab"?
Looks correct to me. You need to be aware of multi-level sorting when
trying to understand collation in glibc. See
for some comments I made regarding this earlier.