This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: "Madhvesh R S" <madhvesh dot s at ap dot sony dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:14:10 +0530
- Subject: GPL/LGPL clarification
- Reply-to: <madhvesh dot s at ap dot sony dot com>
If i develop my own limited set of libc functions in separate
library and exclude dependency on any glibc headers and exclude
dependency in linking with any glibc libraries, but for loading
if i make use of glibc ld.so dynamic linker, then will this cause
GPL or LGPL problem for my limited function library when used in
linux instead of glibc with the applications?
Thanks in advance