This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] enable nanosecond stat on ppc32
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Anton Blanchard <anton at samba dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:58:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enable nanosecond stat on ppc32
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20040205135821.GX19011@krispykreme>
Anton Blanchard wrote:
> Quick test attached below, when I run this I see random stack garbage
> in the nsec fields. It looks like the problem is a lack of _HAVE_STAT_NSEC.
> A patch is below.
I added the patch. Next time send a changelog entry, too.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â