This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] enable nanosecond stat on ppc32
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Anton Blanchard <anton at samba dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:44:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enable nanosecond stat on ppc32
Anton Blanchard writes:
> I was chasing some strange problems with make and found the ppc32 stat
> does not copy the nanosecond fields out of the kernel stat structure.
> However when make is configured it wants to use nanosecond stat.
Is filling in the nanosecond fields of PPC32 new with 2.6.0. I.e. does
this need to be kernel_featured?
Steven J. Munroe
Power Linux Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center