This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 1 of 5
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:05:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC enable Altivec for setjmp/longjmp part 1 of 5
Roland MCGrath wrote:
> Yes, you should have only just what the internal code needs, and not
> structure it as if it were an exported header file.
Are there any additional concerns with the updated patches or are you busy
Steven J. Munroe
Power Linux Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center