This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PR regex/8
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: bonzini at gnu dot org
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:09:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR regex/8
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <401E7FC2.email@example.com>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> This one is about quadratic behavior that happens for regexes like a*b
> when the matching fails (or succeeds only after many tries).
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â