This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Crash during build on UltraSPARC, 32-bit glibc
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- To: Nix <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:13:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Crash during build on UltraSPARC, 32-bit glibc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 07:36:39PM +0100, Nix wrote:
> This crash happens with both glibc-2.3.2 and glibc-2.3.2+debian's
> 2.3.2-8.diff (roughly CVS as of 2003-07-15 with a few extra patches,
> none affecting black magic areas like ld.so.)
> Building glibc with gcc-3.3.x (I've seen it with 3.3, 3.3.1, and 3.3.2),
> and binutils-220.127.116.11.6 (I've seen it with earlier versions too),
> I get a segfault when rpcgen runs (i.e., the first time anything is
> run with the new glibc).
firstname.lastname@example.org is the appropriate place for discussions
about glibc with debian patches. Please also look at debian's ds1-6
release with NPTL enabled.