This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Sysdeps changes for hppa.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>,parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:35:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Sysdeps changes for hppa.
- References: <20031012213226.GE23999@systemhalted> <3F8CDFD6.email@example.com>
> I've applied this patch, but only because I really don't care how the PA
> port looks.
I didn't think the patch was too ugly, but then again a father thinks
all his children are beautiful.
> The semtimedop definition is completely wrong. If you want all
> syscall,s use appropriate headers.
Moot point. We know why it's there, because changes don't propagate
everywhere as fast as we'd like.
> You've modified the patch by hand and broke it, forcing me to do clean up.
Unforgivable. Please reject patches immediately if this happens again.
I will produce a correct patch.
> The coding style is completely wrong and a terrible mess. The coding
> standard document is available, read it.
Suggestions accepted. I will reread the document.
> The preprocessor directive indentation is wrong or non-existing.
Never non-existent. Incorrect yes.