This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Trivial make check fix
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:37:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trivial make check fix
Having the build chmod the source tree is not the right fix. The file
should be executable in a tarball or cvs checkout. Probably having it
created by patch is what left in unexecutable. If the makefile is to have
some workaround, it should be using $(SHELL) to run it.