This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [parisc-linux] [PATCH] oldsemaphore fixup for hppa (4/3?)
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>,parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:35:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] [PATCH] oldsemaphore fixup for hppa (4/3?)
- References: <20031010210438.GI6454@systemhalted>
On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 05:04:38PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Wrote up the changelogs, reviewed them, and then forgot I had a small
> patch to commit for oldsemaphore. This goes in with the first patch 1/3
> that defines the generic libc changes required for linuxthreads to work
> on HPPA.
> 2003-10-10 Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com>
> * linuxthreads/oldsemaphore.c: sem_spinlock in struct old_sem_t
> is an __atomic_lock_t.
Patch has been moved into (1/3, Round 2).