This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nptl in libc archive
- From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at backtobasicsmgmt dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:42:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: nptl in libc archive
- Organization: Back to Basics Network Management
- References: <3F80F1F7.email@example.com>
Ulrich Drepper wrote:
Before you update your glibc CVS working copy the next time remove or
rename the nptl and nptl_db directories since they are now on
sources.redhat.com as well. The code will stay for the foreseeable
future in the form of an add-on.
Thanks for the warning, and for putting it into CVS... will make it
much easier to keep track of NPTL updates this way.