This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: How are CPU-optimized libraries supposed to work?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:48:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: How are CPU-optimized libraries supposed to work?
> - This is supposed to work the way I'm doing it... right?
Not really. Only using all the binaries from the same build is really
> - Should the hp_timing members be moved, or should they be always provided
> for i386 in case i686 libs are used?
That's what would have to be done to support this.