This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: danger: current GCC makes a hash out of initfini.c
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Oct 2003 13:01:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: danger: current GCC makes a hash out of initfini.c
- References: <email@example.com>
FYI, in case it helps anybody else later:
More investigation indicates that -O2 -fno-unit-at-a-time looks OK.
(Not finished the build yet, but initfini.s built that way appears