This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Incompatible change of sched_getaffinity/sched_setaffinity
- From: Robert Love <rml at tech9 dot net>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:24:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Incompatible change of sched_getaffinity/sched_setaffinity
- References: <20030827222056.GA26948@lucon.org> <3F4D3260.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 18:36, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> There are no users so far and the old interface wasn't really usable.
There were users... the interface has been around for over a year and
there are utilities (e.g. schedutils, which is even in Red Hat Rawhide)
which use the interface.
But, anyhow, I don't think the small kernel change ever went into 2.6?
So that needs to go in asap.