This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix __WORDSIZE for ia64.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>,GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:45:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix __WORDSIZE for ia64.
> I think it is even questionable whether to define __WORDSIZE 32 in IA-64
> headers if __ia64__ is not defined.
I agree that part of the patch is wrong even if the utmp format change is
chosen. There is not a full set of biarch headers using __ia64__, so this
does not belong.