This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix __WORDSIZE for ia64.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:33:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix __WORDSIZE for ia64.
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 03:51:19PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > The meaning of this is to change the utmp file format on IA64.
> > Which systems have used which of the two formats?
> That is the purpose. Otherwise, ia32 binaries won't work right on
Please answer the question.