Re: don't assume reloc_addr passed to elf_machine_rel* is aligned

I took another look at this patch.  While I think it is probably ok, it
seems cleaner not to use the trailing _ variable name and temporary
variable--instead just have each store use an explicit cast (unless there
is an architecture where all the stores in elf_machine_rel* are in fact
through the same type).  I don't know the new aliasing rules off hand, but
I imagine the code as you've left it might still have some not fully kosher
casts on other platforms where the compiler's optimizations don't happen to
break anything now but future compilers might.  Or is that danger removed
by going through a void * stage?  Anyway, it's a bit unsightly and it's not
so hard to modify each machine's file that it can't be made prettier.

Thanks,
Roland