This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: patch: Make sure all supported locales are compilable
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 May 2003 08:46:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: patch: Make sure all supported locales are compilable
- References: <E19LOIz-0000Fremail@example.com><3ED63B2F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
> It's something which should be done every once in a while
But experience show that this isn't done often enough, and that
sometimes glibc is released with broken "SUPPORTED" locales, and that
it takes a long time before the glibc maintainers discover this. Just
the broken sr_YU was reported 265 days ago. It wasn't fixed until I
reported the problem on this mailing list.
The patch is a suggestion for how we can avoid this to happen again.