This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Does DF_1_INTERPOSE work?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:50:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Does DF_1_INTERPOSE work?
> Setting DF_1_INTERPOSE doesn't seem to do anything.
Indeed, it has never been implemented.
> How hard to add it?
Shouldn't be too hard. You just need to notice the flag in a dep and
reorder the dependent's l_searchlist when constructing it.