This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PR libc/5013: Bad gramar in fi_FI locale
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: Eero Häkkinen <eehakkin at cc dot hut dot fi>
- Cc: Keld Simonsen <Keld dot Simonsen at dkuug dot dk>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:10:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR libc/5013: Bad gramar in fi_FI locale
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <E19LMDv-0005kVfirstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
> This is the third time I send this message. I haven't send any mail
> to Keld Simonsen. I wasn't aware of him. I have send this message
> twice to Petter Reinholdtsen but Apparently my messages have been
> lost on the way. So, once again:
This time you made it. Thank you for your patience. :)
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 2003-05-09:
Aha. Seem to me that the glibc GNATS uses a bad mail address. I do
not know who receives email@example.com, but it is not me.
> These patterns are the ones I used in the patch I send earlier.
Thank you for your information. I hope this is good enough for the
glibc maintainers. They read libc-alpha too. :)