This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix setcontext on ia64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard C Bilson <rcbilson at plg2 dot math dot uwaterloo dot ca>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:47:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix setcontext on ia64
I've put those changes in. Maintaining constants in ucontext_i.h by hand
is error prone, as you have noticed. It would be wise to rewrite that to
use a .sym file (see e.g. linuxthreads/sysdeps/ia64/Makefile for an example
of how to do it).