This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] HPPA Linuxthreads.
- From: Grant Grundler <grundler at parisc-linux dot org>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: carlos at baldric dot uwo dot ca, drepper at redhat dot com,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, parisc-linux at lists dot parisc-linux dot org,tausq at debian dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:23:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] Re: [PATCH] HPPA Linuxthreads.
- References: <20030522151552.GB22338@dsl2.external.hp.com> <200305221553.h4MFrjnW010970@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 11:53:44AM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> Don't know how I missied that :(
If you have a test for this, it's not contending for the lock.
Writing a test for this would probably be a good thing if
there isn't already one. Note there is no fairness and a
test would need to be sensitive to that.