This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: generate eh_frame information for assembler code
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:49:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: generate eh_frame information for assembler code
> Should it go in sysdeps/generic/sysdep.h? That's included by sysdep.h
> files? Or shall I create a new specific file and include it in
It shouldn't go in a CPU-specific file if it's not really CPU-specific.
generic/sysdep.h seems fine to me.