This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: generate eh_frame information for assembler code
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:41:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: generate eh_frame information for assembler code
- References: <200305201811.h4KIBFm13178@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> libc-symbols.h is not the right place for those macros. We have too much
> random crap in there already. Put stuff such as this either in some new
> header or in some sysdep.h file that others can #include.
Should it go in sysdeps/generic/sysdep.h? That's included by sysdep.h
files? Or shall I create a new specific file and include it in
What do you prefer?
SuSE Labs email@example.com