This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: locale-related problems with glibc
- From: GOTO Masanori <gotom at debian dot or dot jp>
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:41:44 +0900
- Subject: Re: locale-related problems with glibc
- References: <E19HKJ1firstname.lastname@example.org>
At Sun, 18 May 2003 11:18:11 +0200,
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Locale-related glibc problem reports:
> (Use <URL:http://bugs.gnu.org/>)
> libc/4348: Converting charset "eucjp->sjis->iso2022jp" and
> "eucjp->iso2022jp" give different result.
This behavior is sometimes raised on Japanese lists with complaints.
I think it should be fixed. I'm checking the validity.
> Only in Debian:
> (Use <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/#>)
> #119528: Incorrect ro_RO
> #178513: Incorrect is_IS
They need to confirm valid or not...