Re: libm.so vs libgcj.so

HJ and Jakub,
     Does the fact that glibc >= 2.3.2 no longer considers non-weak
and weak symbols in shared libs to be different imply that the
warning (and perhaps the actual test) in prelink should be changed
from "undefined non-weak symbols" to just "undefined symbols"?
I found that confusing myself when I was looking for the missing
linkage for some shared libs and discovered that the symbols in
question provided by libm.so were in fact weak rather than non-weak.
                              Jack