This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
PLT bypassing for __errno_location() and __h_errno_location()
- From: Julian Seward <jseward at acm dot org>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:48:38 +0100
- Subject: PLT bypassing for __errno_location() and __h_errno_location()
- Reply-to: jseward at acm dot org
Regarding the following
"* Sun Apr 06 2003 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> 2.3.2-4.80.5
- make sure all calls to __errno_location() and __h_errno_location()
jump through .plt to make older wine happy"
the same problem also breaks valgrind on 2.3.2. So I would like to ask,
is this fix in the mainline glibc sources, and if not is it likely to get