This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Does glibc+nptl 0.39 build?
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:49:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Does glibc+nptl 0.39 build?
H. J. Lu writes:
> I got the same problem with linuxthreads. Does glibc build for anyone?
nptl-0.39 and this mornings glibc cvs head builds (make and make check)
for powerpc32 and powerpc64.
However I am not using the latest binutils/gcc-3.3 (March 31st for both).