This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Does glibc+nptl 0.39 build?
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:40:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Does glibc+nptl 0.39 build?
- References: <20030516112946.A1416@lucon.org>
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:29:46AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> I tried glibc+nptl 0.39. It failed at
> make: ***
> Segmentation fault
> Has anyone tried it?
I got the same problem with linuxthreads. Does glibc build for anyone?