This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC atomic cleanup
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 May 2003 11:37:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC atomic cleanup
- References: <3EC02326.email@example.com>
Steven Munroe <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> #define atomic_write_barrier() __asm ("eieio" ::: "memory")
This wasn't changed by your patch, but it's surely wrong, eieio only
applies to I/O segments.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>