This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] netinet/igmp.h without kernel headers
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 02:14:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] netinet/igmp.h without kernel headers
> On Fri, May 09, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > That header should be made generic, there's no longer anything
> > linux-specific in it.
> Are you sure that the defines are not Linux specific? Some of them seems
> to be different in older Solaris versions.
These are all IGMP protocol constants, are they not? What specific
differences are you concerned about? If there are different names for the
same constants, we might as well have both. But we care more about
compatibility with BSD names than with Solaris inventions.