This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Junk file during build?
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 09:11:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Junk file during build?
- References: <20030507232038.A6385@lucon.org>
"H. J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> There are a.out and autom4te.cache created in the top directory of
> glibc source tree during build. Where did they come from?
autom4te.cache comes from automake,
SuSE Labs email@example.com