This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bulding glibc with new dependency changes report
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Art Haas <ahaas at airmail dot net>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 13:38:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bulding glibc with new dependency changes report
- References: <20030503131906.A8087@lucon.org> <200305032027.h43KRxm32470@magilla.sf.frob.com>
On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 01:27:59PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > I applied Jakub's patch.
> I'm not going to put that in until I understand what's going on.
> I cannot reproduce it myself so far.
> > On a different machine, which is a HT machine running SMP kernel, I
> > counted 11 times of rebuilding libc.so with "make -j4".
> Counting is not very helpful. Can you send me the log (without -s, I
> hope)? Was it the correct rule rebuilding libc.so or the pattern rule?
> Please try this debugging patch and reproduce it again so I can see full
> make output with these debugging echos interspersed.
The full log without -s is 12MB. Do you want that?