This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix ia64 build
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 13:09:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix ia64 build
> +#ifndef __NR_semtimedop
> +# define __NR_semtimedop 1247
If this is the approach you are taking, you can do that in sysdep.h
and then syscalls.list will work without needing to add the new source file.