This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve output when sort test fail
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:37:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve output when sort test fail
- Bcc: Petter Reinholdtsen <petter dot reinholdtsen at usit dot uio dot no>
- References: <E19Ae8Tfirstname.lastname@example.org> <3EB0C9B6.email@example.com>
> But I left out the sed call since I couldn't see what this is for.
The sed call was to indent the diff to make it easier to visualy group
the failing locale with its diff output. It is not vital, but make
the output easier to read.
Thanks for applying the patches. It make my set of local changes