Re: More compile errors with CVS version

[Ulrich Drepper]
> You cannot use an old LinuxThread add-on with the CVS sources.  You
> have to use the CVS linuxthread sources as well.

I noticed half an hour ago that the linuxthread directory alreay was
present in the CVS source.  I thought it was missing, because
configure complained.  I was just being stupid.  Things seem to
compile just fine now, but it is not finished yet.  I look forward to
being able to test the updated locales. :)