This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: relocation error __clz_tab
- From: "Afzal, Naeem M" <naeem dot m dot afzal at intel dot com>
- To: "Guido Guenther" <agx at sigxcpu dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:44:42 -0800
- Subject: RE: relocation error __clz_tab
I would assume I could use the same patch for arm architecture rather than hppa?
From: Guido Guenther [mailto:agx at sigxcpu dot org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:10 AM
To: Afzal, Naeem M
Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: relocation error __clz_tab
On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:32:44PM -0800, Afzal, Naeem M wrote:
> I cross compiled bash-2.05b program with my cross compiler and when I try to run it I am getting
> /bin/bash: relocation error: /bin/bash: symbol: __clz_tab
> can anyone point me what could be wrong?
Does this help: