This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 n32 and n64 support in dl-machine.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:56:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: mips64 n32 and n64 support in dl-machine.h
> Hmm... Good point. As far as I can tell from looking at
> expand_builtin_memcpy, casting the possibly-mis-aligned pointer to
> (char*) should be enough to fix it, no?
That's what the C standard says.